You can find some of my published works below.
- Asian Immigrant and Asian American Families during COVID-19 – Natural Hazards Center – 2022
- Asian American, Asian Immigrant, and Pacific Islander Businesses and Workers During COVID-19 – Recovery, Resilience, and Loss in Natural Hazards Center – 2021
- The Way Out: Reflections on Academia’s Liberatory Possibilities in Women, Gender, and Families of Color – June 2021
- Dreamweaving in the Asian American Feminist Collective: Real/Imagined Story Collection – February 2021
Panels and Workshops
- Panelist for Advancing Justice: Responses to Anti-Asian Racism in the U.S. for Harvard University’s Asia Center – April 1, 2021
- Moderator & Facilitator of Combatting Anti-Asian Violence Amidst COVID-19 Panel for the University of Pittsburgh Global Hub, Asian Studies Center, and Department of Sociology – March 15, 2021